Holy cities abound in India and so are Haridwar Rishikesh Packages. Taking the second spot only after Banaras are the cities of Haridwar and Rishikesh in Uttarakhand. Haridwar- ‘the abode of Lord Vishnu’- is a place millions of devotees are attracted to. As an annual pilgrimage, Haridwar and Rishikesh are considered ‘twin national heritage cities.’
Brimming with scenic hills, popular tourist destinations, adventure sports, and a variety of gastronomic options to devour; our Haridwar Rishikesh Package has it all. The mystical and spiritual environment of the vicinity allows you to explore a plethora of natural beauty and inner peace; that every devout soul seeks.
The Ghats, the Ganges, the busy streets brimming with lush beauty, and everything that a shopaholic seeks. Haridwar and Rishikesh are sure to bring you what you wish for. Whether you are a traveler on a budget or wish to spend extravagantly. An adventurer, a nature lover keen on capturing panoramic memories, or a divine seeker. This place has got a lot on offer for everyone. Begin exploring the firsts on your Chardham yatra bucket list with this Haridwar Rishikesh package from Banzaara today!
Special Points To Visit Haridwar Rishikesh Package
Haridwar Rishikesh Package Itinerary
- Mansa Devi temple– Soak in the breathtaking view on the way to Mansa Devi temple via cable car and reach the most sought-after pilgrimage in Haridwar.
- Bara Bazaar– Located on the railway road, Bara bazaar is famous for being a shopping hub in this bustling religious city of Haridwar.
- Har ki Pauri Ghat– This holy bank of river Ganga is the most popular among the different ghats in Haridwar for taking a dip in the Ganges and also witnessing Ganga aarti.
- Ganga Aarti– An enthralling sight for a divine seeker, Ganga aarti brings you closer to the lord amidst the busting conch shells and chiming bells at the Ganga ghat.
- Sapt Rishi ashram– When in Haridwar, must visit the Sapt-rishi ashram, that’s 5km away from the city. Experience the old-world charm at this renowned Sanskrit learning center.
- Lakshman Jhula and Ram Jhula– These suspended bridges are a few of the architectural wonders to witness when in Rishikesh. They hold deep mythological strands rooted in Hinduism.
- Neelkanth Mahadev temple– The most sacred shrine of Lord Shiva- Neelkanth Mahadev Temple- is a heavenly sight to visit and explore.
- Triveni Ghat– It is believed that taking a holy dip at this spot of the confluence of Ganga, Yamuna, and Saraswati brings in a spiritual aura and wash off all your bad karmas.
- Temple hopping
- Exploring delectable authentic cuisine
- Rejuvenating Meditation sessions at the Ganga Ghats
- Capturing architectural wonders
- Adventure sports
- All meals (Vegetarian)
- All transfers
- Rafting gear
- Temple visits
- Hotel Stay
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Package inclusions’ list above
Things to carry:
- Original ID proof
- Comfortable clothing
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Wearable shoes or footwear
- Emergency medicines, if needed
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How many days are enough to explore Haridwar and Rishikesh?
Plan your trip to these spiritual spots for at least 5-7 days to explore the beauty and piousness of the surroundings and to soak in the divinity of the pilgrimages.
- Is it ok to travel to Rishikesh now?
Rishikesh is quite safe to travel as road conditions are largely unaffected by the monsoons.
- Can I cover Haridwar and Rishikesh in one day?
That could happen with a quick-rental tour car, that focuses on local sightseeing and major architectural spots. Stay a little longer to explore smoothly.
- Is ATM facility available in Haridwar?
There are numerous ATMs at various places spread across the city of Haridwar to cater to your financial emergencies.
- Is swimming allowed in the Ganges?
Yes, taking a dip in the holy river is a must-do activity. Yet, it is advised not to venture deep into the waters.