The hills are calling! If you have been scouting for Nainital Pangot Ramgarh Packages, then look no further. Banzaara is here with the best offerings from the land of Uttarakhand- Nainital Pangot Ramgarh Packages. Hop on to the journey of a lifetime with us and explore Uttarakhand like never before. Unexplored exquisite serene destinations in the woods and the waters would leave you spellbound.
Explore Nainital, famed for being the popular Indian city of Lakes. Pangot, a quaint village in the hills, and Ramgarh; are the shining gems of Uttarakhand. Satiate your wandering soul with the peace-struck locations at Pangot Birds’ Sanctuary and Ramgarh’s hilly terrains and steep valleys. Peaceful walks in the woods and lush green orchards are a sight to behold. Lose yourself in the vicinity of nature and soak in the preciousness. Let’s begin exploring!
Special Points To Visit Nainital Pangot Ramgarh Packages
- Nainital, renowned as a heavenly abode for hill station enthusiasts, is nestled in the picturesque Himalayas of Uttarakhand.
- Ramgarh, the fruit bowl of Kumaon is a popular hill station and offers a serene atmosphere to soak in.
- Ever imagined encountering a small picturesque hamlet famous for its jungles and birds- it’s right here in Pangot, standing a few kilometers away from Nainital?
- Fill your hearts and cameras with exemplary sightseeing experiences and wildlife encounters on your Nainital Pangot Ramgarh Tour.
Nainital Pangot Ramgarh Packages Itinerary
- Naini Lake- Tectonic in origin and Kidney-shaped Naini lake is a freshwater body, amidst the town of Nainital. It is one of the major attractions of Nainital in the Kumaon district of Uttaranchal.
- Naina Devi Temple– World-renowned shakti peeth of the Hindu religion, Naina Devi temple is a sacred place of great devotion for Goddess Naina Devi in Nainital.
- Naina peak trek– With Himalayan ranges on one side, Nainital city and lake on the other, and picture-perfect greenery all around. This 6 km climb can be completed within a span of 1-2 hours. This trek is a retreat of fresh air and soul-soothing scenery.
- Eco cave gardens– It is a cluster of natural rocky caves which are developed into gardens. It offers a majestic view of 6 caves formed in the shape of animals and is a great adventure sight for children to experience the natural habitat of a variety of animals.
- Raj Bhawan– The Governor house of Nainital is known as the Raj Bhawan, which is a symbol of British Heritage in Nainital. This is a building from the British era, that resonates with the colonial vibe and the architectural artistry.
- The Mall Road– The busiest road in the daytime, the Mall runs side by side with the Nainital Lake. The Mall Road connects Mallital and Tallital, two main ends of Nainital.
- Pangot and Kilbury bird sanctuary– Pangot village is famous as it houses almost 580 species of birds, along with a vibrant and peaceful landscape.
- Snow View Point– At an altitude of 2270 meters, it is a gateway to the snowy valleys and mountains of the Great Himalayas. The picturesque beauty it serves is beyond explanation; when you experience it through a helicopter ride.
- Dorothy’s Seat– Popularly known as ‘Tiffin Top’, Dorothy’s Seat is situated at the top of Ayarpatta hills, a good 20 minutes walk to reach the top. Tiffin Top is the name assigned after people who used to have day lunch at top of the hill on Dorothy’s seat.
- John Wilderness Church– The beauty of neo-gothic architecture, tall deodar and pine trees, divine ambiance, stained glass windows, and eerie yet positive aura of the graveyard, are the key attractions of the famous spot in Nainital.
- Bird watching
- Orchard exploration
- Exploring ancient religious places
- Deep forest Boating
- Peaceful Walks
- Exploring authentic Kumaoni cuisine
- Pickup and drop facility from Delhi to the destination
- All transfers and sightseeing via designated vehicle
- All meals
- Children below 5 years of age travel complementary
- A water bottle per person every day
- Air/ Rail fare
- Personal expenses
- Air condition not operational uphill
- Anything not mentioned in the inclusions list above
Things to carry:
- Original ID proof
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Comfortable clothing and footwear
- Extra batteries and charger
- Weather-proof clothing
- Do not litter
- Stay careful when in the wild
- Keep in regular contact with your tour manager
- Eat well before heading out
- Stay hydrated
- Carry a bottle of water
Frequently asked questions:
- How many bird species are there in Pangot?
Over 300 species of birds can be witnessed at Pangot.
- How far is Nainital from Pangot?
It is a 35-minute drive from Nainital to Pangot (approx. 15kms)
- Is Ramgarh a real place?
Yes, Ramgarh is a small hill station and tourist destination in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand state on the way to Mukteshwar in the Nainital district of Uttarakhand.
- Which is the nearest airport to Nainital?
Pantnagar airport is the closest airplane terminal to Nainital, at a distance of 62 kms.