Haridwar, as ‘Hari ka Dwar’ which is the heavenly abode of the Lord welcomes you with a Haridwar to Badrinath Tour package. The hills, the Ganges, and the adventure-packed sports are all inviting you to experience divinity on a much-amplified scale. Your touchdown at Haridwar would take you to the eminent architectural history of the place. Exploring age-old temples of the Lord allows you to take on this much-awaited trip.
Dreaming of taking on the most revered pilgrim destination Badrinath, the coveted heaven on Earth for Lord Vishnu bhaktas. Your dream of going on the Chardham yatra begins here, with touching the holy lotus feet of Lord Badrinath. We swear by the level of spiritual accomplishment that you’d be experiencing while on tour.
Your opportunity of settling your karmic equations is right here!
Special Points To Visit Haridwar to Badrinath Tour Package
- Fresh Natural Environs in Shivpuri and the snow-capped mountains invite you on a voyage of a lifetime.
- Witnessing the Ganga aarti at the Ghat and pious darshan at the Badrinath temple is a sight to behold.
- Convenient transfers, camping, and treks around the vicinity are experiences to indulge in.
Haridwar to Badrinath Tour Package Itinerary
- Mansa Devi temple– Soak in the breathtaking view on the way to Mansa Devi temple via cable car and reach the most sought-after pilgrimage in Haridwar.
- Bara Bazaar– Located on the railway road, Bara bazaar is famous for being a shopping hub in this bustling religious city of Haridwar.
- Har ki Pauri Ghat– This holy bank of river Ganga is the most popular among the different ghats in Haridwar for taking a dip in the Ganges and also witnessing Ganga aarti.
- Ganga Aarti– An enthralling sight for a divine seeker, Ganga aarti brings you closer to the lord amidst the busting conch shells and chiming bells at the Ganga ghat.
- Sapt Rishi ashram– When in Haridwar, must visit the Sapt-rishi ashram, that’s 5km away from the city. Experience the old-world charm at this renowned Sanskrit learning center.
- Lakshman Jhula and Ram Jhula– These suspended bridges are a few of the architectural wonders to witness when in Rishikesh. They hold deep mythological strands rooted in Hinduism.
- Neelkanth Mahadev temple– The most sacred shrine of Lord Shiva- Neelkanth Mahadev Temple- is a heavenly sight to visit and explore.
- Triveni Ghat– It is believed that taking a holy dip at this spot of the confluence of Ganga, Yamuna, and Saraswati brings in a spiritual aura and washes off all your bad karmas.
- Tapt Kund– This is a natural hot water spring near Alaknanda River, believed to be the abode of Lord Agni. It is famous for therapeutic baths.
- Rudraprayag– It is one of the Panch-Prayag of Alaknanda River, the point of confluence of river Alaknanda and river Mandakini.
- Temple hopping
- Exploring delectable authentic cuisine
- Rejuvenating Meditation sessions at the Ganga Ghats
- Capturing architectural wonders
- Adventure sports
- All meals (Vegetarian)
- All transfers
- Rafting gear
- Temple visits
- Hotel Stay
- Medical and travel insurance
- All personal expenses
- Tips, laundry charges, telephone charges
- Porter, pony, horse, cable car, and boat ticket charges
- Anything not mentioned in the ‘Package inclusions’ list above
Things to carry:
- Original ID proof
- Comfortable clothing
- Raincoat or umbrella
- Wearable shoes or footwear
- First Aid kit
- UV-protected sunglasses
- Grooming and Vanity box
- Raincoat and Umbrella
- Extra batteries
- Emergency medicines, if needed
Frequently asked questions:
- Is swimming allowed in the Ganges?
Yes, taking a dip in the holy river is a must-do activity. Yet, it is advised not to venture deep into the waters.
- How many days of the tour are enough for Badrinath?
Minimum 2 days to explore Badrinath in its entirety.
- Which month is best for Badrinath’s travel?
May-June and September-October are the most favorable months to travel to Badrinath.
- What should I buy in Badrinath?
You may indulge in buying ancient coins, wool ayurvedic medicine, holy books, sea shells, aarti booklets, colorful beads, and much more.