Our Mussoorie Honeymoon Package is one of the most revered packages our clients love exploring. Picturesque Doon Valley with its lush backgrounds and amazing weather throughout the year calls nature enthusiasts from around the world. The must-visit special attractions and an entire gamut of experiences- that’s Mussoorie- The Queen of Hills for you. The quaint hill station is a perfect getaway entire year-round.
From people planning to spend their peaceful weekends to honeymooners beginning their journey of new revelations. Mussoorie has got a variety on offer for everyone. Ranked among the most popular honeymoon destinations in Uttarakhand. Mussoorie is blessed with plenty of romantic sites to explore with your soulmate.
Our Mussoorie Honeymoon Package is most suited for the ones who wish to roam in the splendor of snow-covered mountains and paint their honeymoon canvas with memories to cherish for a lifetime. Begin exploring today!
Special Points To Visit Mussoorie Honeymoon Package
- Refresh yourself with a dip in the Kempty falls
- Take nature walks on Camel shaped road, Camel’s Back Road
- Enjoy the scenic ropeway ride to Snow View point
- Stroll the heart of Mussoorie, Mall road for shopping leisure
- Pack weather-friendly comfortable clothing
- Covid restrictions to be followed, wherever applicable
- Keep the charge of your litter and help maintain the beauty of the hill station
Mussoorie Honeymoon Package Itinerary
- Kempty falls– One of the most popular attractions is Kempty Falls, which offers a breathtaking view of the Doon valley and a gorgeous natural water park.
- Lal Tibba– Renowned as one of the best places to visit in Mussoorie during summers si Lal Tibba. It is a deck, situated at 2290m above sea level, equipped with a Japanese Telescope on the cliff. You can also view the popular shrines of Badrinath and Kedarnath from the height.
- Gun hill point– Gun hill takes the second highest spot, only after Lal Tibba. Enjoy an adventurous trek alongside losing yourself in the beauty of nature.
- Company Garden– Aesthetically constructed and maintained tourist destination, Company Garden attracts a lot of visitors for its beautiful gardens and the Himalayan views.
- Cloud’s End- The entire place is filled with sky-high oak and deodar forests. Enjoy some calm time with your loved one at the Cloud’s End and bring in the solitude.
- Landour- Spend some quality time with the love mate at this serene quaint place, away from the hustle and bustle of mainland Mussoorie. Bring your binoculars and DSLRs along to witness and capture the beauty of nature from a height of 980ft above the ‘Queen of hills’.
- Bhatta falls– Known as the ‘Trekker’s Paradise’, enjoy a time filled with recreational activities such as nature walks, waterplay, and panoramic sightseeing.
- Mussoorie Heritage Centre– If you are someone who enjoys exploring the heritage and rich culture of the place, then this place offers a wide range of hill station’s archives which dates back to the 18th
- Jharipani falls– The waterfall is surrounded by creepers, shrubs, and a huge variety of wildflower species. Enjoy the scenic view of the Shivalik Range at the Jharipani Falls.
- Mussoorie Lake– The most notable picnic spot in Mussoorie, the lake is home to many local shops and eateries for quick snacking for visitors.
Activities to indulge in:
- Ropeway ride
- Sunrise/ sunset view
- Nature walk
- Water activities
- Zip lining
- All meals included
- All transfers from Delhi to Mussoorie and backward
- Hotel stay
- All taxes
- A water bottle per person every day
- Charges for the adventure activities to be borne by the traveler
- Any change/ add-on in the itinerary (suggested by the traveler) to be borne by them
Things to carry:
- Original ID proof
- Weather-friendly comfortable clothing
- DSLR, cameras, and binoculars; so that you do not miss out on any beautiful site
- Emergency medicines, if needed
- Raincoat and umbrella
- Comfortable pair of shoes
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How can we reach Mussoorie?
By air– Nearest airport is Jolly Grant (roughly 58kn away). Take a cab, taxi, or bus to reach the hill station.
By road– Regular buses from cities like Delhi, Jaipur, Chandigarh, Lucknow, and others.
By rail– Get down at the Dehradun railway station (roughly 34km away). Frequent cab and taxi services are available at the station.
- When to expect snowfall in Mussoorie?
The best time to visit Mussoorie is in the month of December and January. Expect snowfall in these months, around New Years’ time.
- Is an ATM facility available in Mussoorie?
Yes, there are plenty of them, located on Mall road.