Our Nainital Corbett Packages serve lovers of nature as well as the wild at the most competitive prices. Making your travel convenient and hassle-free, Banzaara is committed and renowned for providing the best services and experiences to its clients. The package takes you deep into the first-ever wild tiger reserve in India. You’ll be capturing the picturesque views of the Himalayas in Nainital too. Historic architectural geniuses at the hill station would leave you mesmerized and the lakes would offer a calming retrospect.
The Nainital Corbett Package combo is one of the best among travellers looking for adventure with ferocious fun. Observing the wild cats and bears, and listening to the chirping birds in their sanctuary is a lifetime experience. Adventure activities such as Rafting, Elephant safari, trekking, and many others await you at the scenic location in Uttarakhand. Let’s begin making memories…
Special Points To Visit Nainital Corbett Packages
- Enjoy your getaway in the wilderness of the Corbett National Park, built in 1936, and ranked as India’s first of its kind.
- While on the Jeep Safari, enjoy the lush green forest’s views cut across by streams and rivers and a few waterfalls.
- Indulge in an experience of a lifetime right amidst the wildlife in the overnight camps, exploring the wilderness to the fullest.
- From boating at Naini Lake to trekking up to the Tiffin Top, you will find yourself indulging in an array of exciting activities with your loved ones.
Nainital Corbett Packages Itinerary
- Kosi river– The eastern periphery of Corbett National Park is entirely fed by the Kosi river which flows from Mohan to Ramnagar via Dhikuli.
- Sitabani Temple– The temple is dedicated to Sita, from the epic Ramayana. Sitabani temple is an ancient temple famous for its religious significance.
- Durga temple– One of the most famous spots in Jim Corbett for the devotees of goddess Durga. It is prominent for its architecture, showcasing legends of other Hindu deities.
- Hanuman Dham- This huge first-of-its-kind temple is dedicated to lord Hanuman and captures various depictions of Lord Hanuman not only from Ramayana but even older scriptures.
- Corbett Falls– Corbett falls are scenic waterfall located 25 km from Ramnagar. Over the years, it has been developed as a tourist destination right amidst the dense Corbett National Park.
- Garjiya Devi Temple– It is a noted temple located in the Garjiya village near Ramnagar, Uttarakhand. It is situated on the outskirts of Corbett National Park and is a sacred Shakti shrine, where Garjiya Devi is the presiding deity.
- Corbett Museum– It is located in a heritage bungalow of Edward James Jim Corbett, the renowned environmentalist, hunter as well as a front runner in the tiger conservation regime.
- Naini Lake- Tectonic in origin and Kidney-shaped Naini lake is a freshwater body, amidst the town of Nainital. It is one of the major attractions of Nainital in the Kumaon district of Uttaranchal.
- Naina Devi Temple– World-renowned shakti peeth of the Hindu religion, Naina Devi temple is a sacred place of great devotion for Goddess Naina Devi in Nainital.
- Naina peak trek– With Himalayan ranges on one side, Nainital city and lake on the other, and picture-perfect greenery all around. This 6 km climb can be completed within a span of 1-2 hours. This trek is a retreat of fresh air and soul-soothing scenery.
- Eco cave gardens– It is a cluster of natural rocky caves which are developed into gardens. It offers a majestic view of 6 caves formed in the shape of animals and is a great adventure sight for children to experience the natural habitat of a variety of animals.
- Raj Bhawan– The Governor house of Nainital is known as the Raj Bhawan, which is a symbol of British Heritage in Nainital. This is a building from the British era, that resonates with the colonial vibe and the architectural artistry.
- The Mall Road– The busiest road in the daytime, the Mall runs side by side with the Nainital Lake. The Mall Road connects Mallital and Tallital, two main ends of Nainital.
- Pangot and Kilbury bird sanctuary– Pangot village is famous as it houses almost 580 different species of birds, along with a landscape that is vibrant and peaceful.
- Snow View Point– At an altitude of 2270 meters, it is a gateway to the snowy valleys and mountains of the Great Himalayas. The picturesque beauty it serves is beyond explanation; when you experience it through a helicopter ride.
- Dorothy’s Seat– Popularly known as ‘Tiffin Top’, Dorothy’s Seat is situated at the top of Ayarpatta hills, a good 20 minutes walk to reach the top. Tiffin Top is the name assigned after people who used to have day lunch at top of the hill on Dorothy’s seat.
- John Wilderness Church– The beauty of neo-gothic architecture, tall deodar and pine trees, divine ambiance, stained glass windows, and eerie yet positive aura of the graveyard, are the key attractions of the famous spot in Nainital.
- Enjoy Boating
- View the sunrise & sunset
- Hot air ballooning
- Shop at the Tibetan market
- Enjoy the bird’s eye view via Nainital ropeway
- Photography at splendid views
- Explore the Zoo and bird sanctuary
- Rock climbing
- Explore the royal palace and cave garden
- Temple hopping by the lake
- Jeep safari
- Elephant safari
- Visiting Corbett waterfalls
- Mountain biking
- River crossing
- River rafting
- Bird watching
- The list is exhaustive with exciting activities …
- All meals
- Jeep Safari at Corbett Tiger Reserve
- Experienced Guide during the Safari
- Complimentary use of the Swimming pool
- Complimentary use of recreational activities on resort premises
- A bottle of water per person every day
- Air/ Rail fare
- Personal expenses such as Laundry, telephone charges, liquor, etc
- Any medical or emergency charges
Things to carry:
- Original ID proof
- Clothing according to the weather
- Sports or any comfortable footwear
- Sunglasses and hat
- Camera with extra batteries
- Mosquito repellents
- Non-biodegradable Water bottle
- Garbage bag
- Entry to the reserve only after getting a permit
- Must carry a little garbage bag
- Stay watchful of the wild animals
- Keep sanctity while in the wild
- Take approvals before night stay
- Try to keep your surroundings clean
Frequently asked questions:
- Can we hire bicycles in Nainital?
Bicycles on lease are accessible inside Nainital. Many bicycle rental organizations are arranged on Mall Road.
- What can we buy from Jim Corbett?
Make sure you visit Tiger camp and the souvenir shop. Pack some interesting bags, t-shirts, hats, toys, masks, and key rings to remind you of the visit to the Corbett.
- Which is the nearest airport to Nainital?
Pantnagar airport is the closest airplane terminal to Nainital, at a distance of 62 km.
- Can we drive our cars in Jim Corbett?
Tourists can drive their cars inside Corbett or can hire private jeeps or gypsies from Ramnagar. It is advisable to refuel vehicles before entering the park as there is no fuel station beyond Ramnagar.