The time is always right to hop on that quick trip with a budget-friendly Jim Corbett Package. In the tight work schedules nowadays, the Jim Corbett Weekend Package offers that insane opportunity to unwind your nerves. Our package will take you to the wild and the woods, where you can explore the wild beasts, the animals, and the birds, in their natural habitat. A thrilling sightseeing expedition will take you to Garjiya temple, and Corbett Museum, among other fascinating places.
Located at the foothills of the Himalayas, near the popular hill station of Nainital. The beautiful Jim Corbett National Park is famed for being home to a large number of tigers, the highest among any Indian National Park. Visit the Corbett National Park and savor the memories of wilderness and the beast forever. Be a zealous part of the most dramatic trip of your life ever …
Explore our other packages!
Special Points To Visit Jim Corbett Packages
- Let lose your dreadful fears and enjoy the jungle safari with the big wild cats and the chirping feathers.
- Enjoy your getaway in the wilderness of the Corbett National Park, built in 1936, and ranked as India’s first of its kind.
- While on the Jeep Safari, enjoy the lush green forest’s views cut across by streams and rivers and a few waterfalls.
- Indulge in an experience of a lifetime right amidst the wildlife in the overnight camps, exploring the wilderness to the fullest.
Jim Corbett Packages Itinerary
- Kosi river– The eastern periphery of Corbett National Park is entirely fed by the Kosi river which flows from Mohan to Ramnagar via Dhikuli.
- Sitabani Temple– The temple is dedicated to Sita, from the epic Ramayana. Sitabani temple is an ancient temple famous for its religious significance.
- Durga temple– One of the most famous spots in Jim Corbett for the devotees of goddess Durga. It is prominent for its architecture, showcasing legends of other Hindu deities.
- Hanuman Dham- This huge first-of-its-kind temple is dedicated to lord Hanuman and captures various depictions of Lord Hanuman not only from Ramayana but even older scriptures.
- Corbett Falls– Corbett falls are scenic waterfall located 25 km from Ramnagar. Over the years, it has been developed as a tourist destination right amidst the dense Corbett National Park.
- Garjiya Devi Temple– It is a noted temple located in the Garjiya village near Ramnagar, Uttarakhand. It is situated on the outskirts of Corbett National Park and is a sacred Shakti shrine, where Garjiya Devi is the presiding deity.
- Corbett Museum– It is located in a heritage bungalow of Edward James Jim Corbett, the renowned environmentalist, hunter as well as a front runner in the tiger conservation regime.
- Jeep safari
- Elephant safari
- Visiting Corbett waterfalls
- Mountain biking
- River crossing
- River rafting
- Bird watching
- The list is exhaustive with exciting activities …
- Jeep Safari
- Temple visits
- All meals
- Hotel resort Stay
- Corbett museum tickets
- All transfers
- All taxes
- Tips to the Safari Guides
- Personal expenses
- Anything not mentioned in the Inclusions list
Essentials to carry:
- Original ID proof
- Emergency medicines, if needed
- Sunglasses, hat, comfortable shoes, and clothing
- Camera with extra batteries
- Mosquito repellents
- Non-biodegradable Water bottle
- Garbage bag
- Enter only after getting a permit
- Must carry a little garbage bag
- Stay watchful of the wild animals
- Keep sanctity while in the wild
- Take approvals before night stay
- Try to keep your surroundings clean
Frequently asked questions:
- What can we buy from Jim Corbett?
Make sure you visit Tiger camp and the souvenir shop. Pack some interesting bags, t-shirts, hats, toys, masks, and key rings to remind you of the visit to the Corbett.
- Which is the best area in Jim Corbett?
Dhikala zone, Bijrani zone, Jhirna zone, and Durga Devi zone are some of the many interesting zones in Corbett.
- Can we drive our cars in Jim Corbett?
Tourists can drive their cars inside Corbett or can hire private jeeps or gypsies from Ramnagar. It is advisable to refuel vehicles before entering the park as there is no fuel station beyond Ramnagar.
- How many days are enough for Jim Corbett?
You might need 2-4 days for Jim Corbett and explore the vicinity to the full.
- Can we see tigers in Corbett?
Close to 600 species of birds and 500 species of plants and trees call Jim Corbett their home. There are plenty of Bengal Tigers, good tracking is needed to spot them.