The magical landscape of Corbett amidst Uttarakhand is world famed for its tiger reserve. Look up the best Jim Corbett Resort Packages right here. You are highly advised to indulge yourself in the expanse of wilderness. The unique tiger territory of Corbett is considered the origin place of Project Tiger in India.
Our best-selling Jim Corbett Packages include staying at a contemporary resort with a stunning location. It offers unparalleled convenience and a getaway to indulge in adventurous activities that are sure to pump the adrenaline. Explore and pick the most fun package at an unbeatable offer price. This is our 2nd best-selling package after our budget package for Jim Corbett.
There’s nothing more compelling and fulfilling than being with nature and accepting life as it flows. It is an opportunity to dive in and savour the richness life has got to offer straight from the hills and the wild. They beckon you with open arms- let the adventure begin!
Special Points To Visit Jim Corbett Resort Packages
- Stay in 4 Star Resorts
- All Meals Included
- Guided Nature Walk
- 01 Exclusive Jeep Safari
Jim Corbett Resort Packages Itinerary
ACTIVITIES TO INDULGE IN CORBETT PARK
- Jeep Safari- Take a stroll in the wild with the exotic animals and explore the different zones of the park cooped up in open-air Jeeps.
- Elephant Safari- Ride the heaviest animal on land and enjoy the breathtaking views of the jungles in core valleys and riverine.
- Camping- Wish to stay closer to the wild? Try Camping with the most rewarding experience with the tigers and the deer around.
- Trekking- Located about 22-25kms from Ramnagar by road en route to Nainital, we are sure you will never wish to miss this mesmerizing spot.
- Bird Watching- Spend some time with the feathered pals, whose variety ranges from over 650 bird species, including migrant species as well. Visit in November-December to experience the winged mammals from around the world.
- Corbett Waterfall- Dazzling waterfall at the park offers an excellent opportunity to unwind amidst nature’s bounty.
- River Rafting- Yes, you read that correctly! Enjoy river rafting at Corbett National Park through the Kosi River, with our most sought-after Jim Corbett Resort Packages.
- All meals included
- Airport/Road transfers included
- Private Cab transfers included
- Entry ticket to Nainital Zoo included
- One water bottle per person every day
- All Sightseeing tours included
- GST included
- Accommodation on a Twin-sharing basis
THINGS TO CARRY:
- Insect repellents
- First Aid kit
- Stationery such as pen, small writing pads/ diaries
- Medicines/Anti-allergy pills/ Antiseptics/Anti-diarrhea
- Extra pair of socks and shoelaces
- Soaps (paper soaps) and shampoos (dry shampoos)
- Don’t get stuck with the wrong clothing
- Pack comfortable breathable apparel
- Shutterbugs, do not miss out on your lens and gear
- A pair of Safari binoculars
- Plastic bags
- Small trolley bags to carry in the wilderness, while on the safari live
Stay sorted and enjoy your stay with this checklist IN.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What is the best time to visit Corbett National Park?
Corbett Tiger reserve remains open from November 15 to June 30 every year. The best months in the year to visit are November to mid-May.
- How do I reach Corbett Tiger Reserve?
Corbett is accessible from Delhi, Moradabad, Nainital, Lucknow, Dehradun, and Bareilly by road, or via public transport (bus/taxis).
- Is it possible to rent a bike in Nainital?
Absolutely Yes! You can hire a bike for rent from many rental vendors located at Mall Road. Do not forget to carry your driving license.
- Are children allowed in the Corbett National Park?
Kids below the age of 10 and the young over the age of 65 years are not allowed, for safety reasons.